Monday, October 03, 2005

SCOTUS #2

So Harriet Miers gets the nod for SCOTUS vacancy nmber two. My first reaction is, "darn, he could have done so much better." However, I'll reserve judgment until we know more about Miss Miers; it's simply not fair to cut her down simply because she's a relative unknown. While
George Bush is not fully the type of conservative I would love to see in the White House, I do trust his ambitions to rework the Court into a Constitutional one once again. I sure hope Miss Miers fills that bill FULLY. All in all, I was spoiling for a fight and a known conservative that would send the Left over the edge immediately.

EDIT: (at 1:40pm) Rush Limbaugh had a great point today, though he shares my frustration over this pick. "If you want to go to war, do youwant the Senate Republicans as your army?" EXCELLENT POINT!

More to come...

No comments: