Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not a self portrait…

bodyscan_display

Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 7:24am local time - Virginia Beach, Virginia

I suppose one is comfortable traveling to a somewhat hostile foreign land when the thing you’re most concerned with is the security screening at the airport!  I leave today for another trip to Belarus, and I’m very excited at what the Lord has in store.  We will be putting up some framing on the foundations that we’ve laying over the past few years.  Going to Belarus is always a bit of the adventure, but I really am not nervous about it.  I’m not nervous about airport security either.  That’s just about the only thing that I’ve thought twice about.  I am so eager to get back in the game overseas!  Remind me to tell you about the t-shirt I might have to get.  More to come…

No comments: