Thursday, September 27, 2007

Belarus and Romania Update #3

Only a very brief update this time as I approach three weeks out from my trip to Belarus and Romania in October. Lots of planning still going on, and we are making solid progress on finalizing all of our seminars and meetings for our time in Romania. I appreciate very much your prayers and encouragement.

Praise reports and items for prayer:

1. Fantastic news! I was informed today that our visas for entry into Belarus have been approved, and our passports have been received back from the Belarusian Embassy. This is a huge hurdle cleared and a large answer to prayer. Please pray for safe and smooth entry into the country.

2. My funding is at about 75%. I am so encouraged by God’s faithfulness and your ongoing support.

3. We have made some key new contacts for Romania that could open tremendous doors for future ministry. Pray that we would go in with humility and with hearts to learn how we can serve, not just teach.

4. Of course, I continue to ask for prayer for my family while I am gone. They will need supernatural support, and they always welcome a phone call or visit from you while I’m away.

Thank you all for lifting me, my family, and my teammates up in prayer. I’m getting very excited about what’s ahead! More to come…

No comments: